2023-2024 Cal Poly Humboldt Catalog 
    Jun 13, 2024  
2023-2024 Cal Poly Humboldt Catalog

English, English Education Concentration, B.A. Transfer MAP

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Major Academic Plans (MAPS)

This is a suggested two-year plan for transfer students who have earned an associate degree for transfer (AA-T or AS-T), or students who have completed 60 semester/90 quarter transferable college credits (including all lower division CSU general education areas A-F). Students may need to complete additional lower division major coursework depending on the coursework completed prior to transfer. Students who completed an associate degree for transfer (AA-T or AS-T) in a similar major are guaranteed to graduate within 60 units or less and should work closely with an advisor.

Year 1

Year 2

Transfer Notes

  • Complete enough units to reach the total of 120 units required for the degree.
  • Complete two Diversity and Common Ground (DCG) courses, at least one course must have a domestic focus (DCG-domestic). Look for General Education courses that double-count for DCG.
  • Complete 9 units upper division General Education (3 units each areas B, C and D); and any lower division GE or American Institutions (US History and US/CA Government) courses not taken prior to transfer.
  • See the Cal Poly Humboldt catalog for course descriptions as well as, major, general education, American Institutions, and Diversity & Common Ground requirements.

Return to {$returnto_text} Return to: Major Academic Plans (MAPS)